- Faculty and Staff
- Scott Stalcup
Office: ZU 1011
- 2022 Ph.D. English (anticipated), Northern Illinois University
- 2015 M.A. Communication Studies, Northern Illinois University
- Certificate of Graduate Study in Women’s Studies
- Certificate of Graduate Study in LGBT Studies
- 1999 M.A. English and American Literature Indiana State University
- 1997 B.S. English Indiana State University
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Nineteenth Century and Contemporary British and Irish Literature
- Film and Literature
- Media Studies
- Gender Studies
- “Twenty-Five Years of Smegging Up the Time-Space Continuum: Red Dwarf.” Time-Travel Television, edited by Sherry Ginn and Gillian I. Leitch. Rowman and Littlefield, 2015. 191-200.
- “Who Rules the Empire?: The Film Adaptation of J.G. Ballard’s Empire of the Sun.” “The Real Thing”: Essays on Tom Stoppard in Celebration of his 75th Birthday, edited by William Baker and Amanda Smothers. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2013. 243-62.
- Contributing Editor/Illustrator. Brontë, Patrick Branwell. History of the Young Men. New South Wales, Juvenilia Press, 2010.
- “Trainspotting, High Fidelity, and the Diction of Addiction.” Studies in Popular Culture 30.2 (2008): 119-36.
- “Noise Noise Noise: Punk Rock's History Since 1965.” Studies in Popular Culture 23.3 (2001): 51-64.