Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Congratulations to Prof. Tao Xu and his students Mengyuan Li, Jianxin Wang, Owen Wostoupal and Xudong Xiao. Their article titled "Nickel-Doped Graphite and Fusible Alloy Bilayer Back Electrode for Vacuum-Free Perovskite Solar Cells" was recognized as one of the most-read letters in ACS Energy Letters (Impact Factor 24) for the month of June 2023.
News and Highlights
- Prof. Tao Li’s major push toward the decarbonization of steelmaking is highlighted in the NIU Newsroom
- Congratulations to Associate Professor Tao Li, the recipient of ACS Emerging Researcher Award.
- Congratulations to all of our 2022-2023 award winners and graduates.
- Congratulations to Dr. Linh Nguyen, a general chemistry instructor, who was awarded a certificate of excellence in online teaching by the NIU Center for Innovative Teaching and Learning.
- National Merit Scholar finalist follows her father’s footsteps to NIU
- NIU-Argonne innovation wins prestigious R&D 100 Award
- Chemistry student Erik Sarnello wins DOE Award
- Scientists develop safer lead-based perovskite solar cell
- Swansons help others 'raise the floor' to achieve big dreams
- Cultivating Young Scientists