Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Congratulations to Andy Balgeman, our first Industrial M.S. graduate, who completed his degree under the direction of Professor E. Nesterov.
News and Highlights
- Congratulations to all of our 2020-2021 award winners and graduates.
- Congratulations to Dr. Linh Nguyen, a general chemistry instructor, who was awarded a certificate of excellence in online teaching by the NIU Center for innovative Teaching and Learning.
- National Merit Scholar finalist follows her father’s footsteps to NIU
- Chem Club slates virtual Chemistry Demo with Kitchen Chemistry
- NIU-Argonne innovation wins prestigious R&D 100 Award
- Chemistry student Erik Sarnello wins DOE Award
- Scientists develop safer lead-based perovskite solar cell
- Swansons help others 'raise the floor' to achieve big dreams
- Cultivating Young Scientists